I created a blog.. haha.. Ooh man..
So I'm Mitchell Cizmas.. 16 years old and definitely the funniest person you will ever meet... Most humble too. I go to Las Vegas High School and starting my 11th grade year. I hate school alot.. Just the repetitive routine gets old after 10 years. Therefore i have come up with the master plan to go against the system, rise against the power of the government and education; take 3 extra classes online and graduate a year early. My mom doesn't think that I will go through with this, but Oh man will i prove her wrong!
I am the only son in a family consisting of a Dad, mom, and two older sisters that are almost as equally funny as myself. I also have a dog... hes alright, just way lazy and old.. kind of boring now that I'm thinking about it...
I have pretty cool friends too.. umm lets see,... there's Brett, the funny friend, Braxton, the funny to make fun of friend, Brittany, the girlfriend of the funny friend, and Katie, the best friend, she's pretty awesome!.. Ooh man, i need more friends..
So this summer has come and gone way too fast! It's been kind of boring.. just lots of football and work.. and spending lots of time with this way awesome girl, Katie! Spending time with her was pretty much the only good part of this summer!... And going to the Olympic training park in Park City, UT for scout camp.. that was pretty bomb, going on two huge zip lines, a way awesome alpine slide, and going 75 mph on the BOBSLED!!! That was pretty fun too...
You can change the color of the letters!
So that's pretty much it for now... If you're reading this... you should be my friend if not one of the 4 already... I need friends I realize...
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow. This blog post is absolutely genius, in my opinion.
Dude...how rude..I'm not your friend I see how it is..gosh!
Post a Comment